EXTRAORDINARY AUTOMATION TASKS REQUIRE COMPETENT SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
For a long time our industrial customers, with high density automation, have increasingly been calling for turnkey and coordinated complete solutions that are developed by us completely individually to their energy and environmental management systems. Specifically tailored to their production and organizational processes. Complete packages, which are perfectly put together from modern hardware, sustainable software and experienced engineering. Existing facilities and systems are holistically optimized and networked with their controlling.
VIPA Green Solutions – a strong alliance for your solution
The specialist teams of VIPA and selected system partners develop with you a harmonious coordinated whole, consisting of control and management systems. Production processes and control circuits are optimized, information from production, energy management and controlling are brought together and, for example, ratably called up for SAP/R3.
The chief guidelines for us here are your
- Quality management DIN ISO 9001
- Environmental management DIN ISO 14001
- Energy management DIN EN 16001
Even the most complex projects will be coordinated as part of our green solution and implemented – to your advantage:
- They tap into expertise and know-how for your entire project and eliminate potential errors.
- They reduce the number of your otherwise necessary contact partners to an efficient minimum and very specifically use a specialized team for all.
- They shorten the configuration time and increase the profitability of the project.
- They significantly reduce your engineering and production costs.
- They very specifially increase transparency and eficiency of your production processes and the controlling results.
VIPA EnMS server/client Set 1
32 measuring points avaiable, expandable up to max. 1008 measuring points (VIPA EnMS update), optional load management (VIPA EnMS extension) 0
VIPA EnMS upgrade (4 MP)
Externsion of the VIPA EnMS server/client products up to 4 further measuring points
VIPA EnMS expansion (LM)
Extension of the VIPA EnMS server/client products up to a load management